In this article, we have discussed everything related to Pluto TV – from Pluto TV active guide, channels to user reviews. So, keep reading to learn more about this innovative option for watching TV online.
You can watch TV online without paying any monthly bills, and this pluto tv activate guide (pluto.tv/activate) will help you learn how.
Pluto TV Activate Guide
Looking to activate pluto tv without any problem?
Learn how does Pluto TV activate and how you can use the freely available content through this guide.
But first, let’s understand what Pluto TV is.
How to Activate Pluto TV? (pluto.tv/activate)
The next step in our Pluto TV guide is related to the activation of the service. So, if you are wondering how does Pluto TV activate, keep reading.
To activate your Pluto TV account and pair it with any supported devices, you need to Sign-Up for an account first. Follow the given steps to sign-up for an account:
Follow the below-listed steps to activate Pluto TV right away:
Steps #1: Sign Up For Pluto TV:
- Go to pluto tv official website on your web browser or open the app and click on the signup button.
- You can also sign in through your Google account by clicking the sign-in button.
- Fill in the required details in the relevant tabs (i.e., first name, email address, password, and birth year). Then, click the Sign up – Free button.
Step #2: Pluto TV Activate
- After clicking the tab, you will be taken to the following screen. Click Watch Live TV and enjoy the phenomenal experience.
After creating an account, you can activate the services. Follow the given steps and activate pluto Tv :
- Go to Channel 02 or visit pluto.tv/activate.
- On the top, you will see a Pluto TV activate code. If you don’t have the code, click on the Activate button. It will generate a new code.
- You will be asked for the Pluto TV activate code on your device for activation.
- Enter the 6-digit code and click Activate.
- Pluto tv Activate Process is complete, your Pluto TV is activated now.
Pluto TV Activate FAQs
What is Pluto TV?
Pluto TV is an over-the-top (OTT) service. Being an OTT service makes it different from services, like Netflix, that come from dedicated lines or over the air. In other words, Pluto TV is accessed through the internet. It is a live-TV streaming service providing users with free content curated from the content that’s already available online.
Is Pluto TV worth it?
If you love watching old TV shows and random cat videos online for free, Pluto TV is worth it. However, since it is not an alternative for cable TV, it cannot completely replace it. For watching live news, sports, and on-air shows, you will need cable TV or other similar services. But this Pluto TV guide has discussed several other useful features of the Pluto TV app. So, it depends on the user’s requirements to determine whether Pluto TV is worth it or not. But, since it is a free service, there is no harm in giving it a try and deciding for yourself.
Does Pluto TV work on Firestick?
Yes, Pluto TV successfully works on your Firestick/Fire TV device.
How do I activate Pluto TV on my ps4?
To activate Pluto TV on your PS4:
Get Pluto TV on your PlayStation.
Go to Channel 2 and get the Activation Code.
On a browser, go to my.pluto.tv/activate.
Enter the activation code from your PS4 in the box.
What does Pluto TV activation do?
Pluto TV is a free live-stream television that does not require registration to stream movies and tv shows. And you can also hide the channels and mark your favorite channels.
Is Pluto TV free?
Yes, Pluto TV is a free live-stream television.
Pluto TV Channels
One might think the content library of a free online streaming service must be limited. In the case of Pluto TV, it isn’t true. It has more than 175 content partners offering more than 250 Pluto TV channels. Awesome, right?
The general categories of channels are relatively standard, including sections like:
Other categories are more internet-oriented, including:
- Tech + Geek
- Chill Out
- Life + Style
- Geek + Gaming
Pluto TV doesn’t provide the standard cable versions of the popular channels. Instead, it streams their online versions. You will see content from popular news channels like CNN, NBC News, and CBS News. However, this content will be pre-recorded and not live.
Similarly, you won’t be able to watch live sports from channels like ESPN. Pluto TV shows sports content from channels like:
- Fox Sports
- NFL Channel
- PGA Tour
- Major League Soccer
Although the content is coming from these channels, it isn’t live. It shows pre-recorded games, highlights, and analysis, etc.
Pluto TV also offers channels entirely dedicated to one theme. It has channels like:
- Star Trek
- Stand Up (channel dedicated to stand-up comedy)
- Anime All Day
- A channel devoted to “fails”
- Slow TV (shows relaxing imagery)
- Pluto TV Travel
- Cats 24/7
In the Entertainment section, Pluto TV shows reruns of the following shows:
Quick Facts about Pluto TV:
- Launched in 2014
- 20 million active users
- Headquarters in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Available in the United States, Europe, and some parts of Latin America
- Biggest free TV streaming service in the U.S
- Over-the-top (OTT) service
- Free online live-TV streaming
- Advertiser-supported video on demand service (AVOD)
- Available on Pluto TV app and web browsers
- Website streaming
- Supported by major operating systems, like Android and iOS
- Available on popular smart TVs, smartphones, streaming boxes, and sticks
- Desktop apps for Windows and Mac computers (only available in the U.S)
- Requires activation (free)
- More than 250 channels from 170 content providers
- Offers channels solely dedicated to a single theme (like Cats 24/7)
A solid 4.0 rating on Google Play Store with 218,550 total users
Mobile App & Supported Devices
Pluto TV offers amazing live-TV streaming services online. Once the services of Pluto TV activate, you can stream it on the Pluto TV app supported by different devices. Currently, the Pluto TV app supports the following devices:
- iOS mobile & tablet
- Android mobile & tablet
- Android TV (various)
- Google Chromecast
- Chrome Web App
- Amazon Kindle/Fire Tablets
- Amazon Fire TV + Fire TV Stick
- Roku Devices + Roku TV
- Apple TV (4th Generation)
Apart from these devices, Pluto TV can also be streamed via the Pluto website on any web browser. So, you must have at least one device lying around that supports the Pluto TV app.
Note that all Pluto TV channels are not available on all platforms. It is due to the streaming rights policies for different regions/devices, etc.
Pluto TV Reviews
Pluto TV is currently available to limited viewers. Due to this, unlike other widely known apps, Pluto TV doesn’t have millions of reviews. However, the ones that exist are mostly positive.
It currently flaunts a solid 4.0 rating on Google Play Store, with 218,550 total users.